Sunday, February 24, 2019

Antenna projects dampened...


My sincere apologies for the Dad-humor-esque pun.  Couldn't stop myself.

Fall and winter in the Charlotte, NC region can be a great time for outdoor projects -- and my antenna farm is sorely in need of maintenance and upgrades.  However, rain storms and antenna work don't go well together, at least in my book.   I remarked to my wife the other day that it seems like it's been months since we've had a nice, clear, typical Carolina weekend to get outside; I've felt like I should be working on Ark plans.   This has been the rainiest season in recollection...

Was I the only one thinking that?  Looking up the historic rainfall averages and comparing those to what the actuals have been shows it's not just my imagination. We are over 19" ahead of the historic totals since July 2018.   That's a lot of water.

Any of you with some excess sunshine...please box some up and send our way.

73,
Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment